Will it be the iPhone XI? How about the iPhone 11? Honestly, we don’t know yet. It’s very early still, so we only have a couple of solid tidbits to work with But, we’re already getting rumors about it and that means we need to round them up. This article is continuously updated to include the latest news and rumors so you can be among the first to find out. Bookmark it, save it, share it, and check back often!
The iPhone XI.. What We Know Now. Smaller Notch, Triple Lens Camera, Face ID Gen-2, No 3D Touch? The Leaks & Rumors. A video created by Ran Avni of ConceptsiPhone, who describes it as an “iPhone 11 / XI concept video based on rumors with triple camera, smaller notch and iPad Pro 2018 body design.”
Expected Specifications for iPhone XI
- Cameras: An eye on three lenses
- Processor: Bring on the A13
- Don’t expect 5G
- Design: A notch — with a twist
- Apple may be working on a waterproof display for the iPhone that even works underwater.
- Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says Apple is going to start producing its own augmented reality glasses that will heavily depend on the iPhone, though they’re not expected to come out until 2020.
- Apple bought the patent portfolio of a defunct maker of 3D depth-sensing security cameras powered by AI, and the speculation is that technology may find its way to the iPhone.
Watch the video!
iPhone XI Release Date
Apple announced the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR on Sept. 12, 2018, but the company staggered the actual release dates for the phones. The iPhone XS and XS Max were available for preorder Sept. 14 and they went on sale Sept. 21. The iPhone XR was up for preorder Oct. 19 and hit stores Oct. 26.
- iPhone XS Max Price: How expensive in USA, UK, China & Other Countries
- What’s the difference Between Apple iPhone XS, XS Max & iPhone XR
- What’s the Difference Betwen iPhone Xs vs Samsung Galaxy S9
Help support the blog by using these links when shopping through Amazon (easier if you bookmark them):