Huawei P Smart+ (2019) smartphone was launched in March 2019. The phone comes with a 6.21-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with a teardrop notch at the top. The major improvement over the base model is the rear camera setup.
Huawei P Smart+ (2019) Key Specs and Features
- 6.21-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie (EMUI 9)
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 CPU with 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage space, up to 512GB with a memory card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and a 16MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- 3, 400mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
The smartphone is powered by Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 processor and CPU is 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Huawei P Smart+ (2019) runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 3,400mAh battery Li-Polymer battery capacity which is non-removable and provides fast charging with 5 V (volts) / 2 A (amps).
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P Smart+ (2019) on the rear packs a 24-megapixel primary camera; a second 16-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Huawei P Smart+ (2019) runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9 Pie latest operating system which makes the user experience smooth. It supports you to watch movies, listen to music and play games without any lagging, and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Huawei P Smart+ (2019) is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Watch the video!
Connectivity options on the Huawei P Smart+ (2019) include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, and fingerprint sensor.
The Huawei P Smart+ (2019) measures 155.20 x 73.40 x 7.95mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams. It was launched in Midnight Black and Starlight Blue colours.
- Huawei P30 renders show 40-megapixel triple camera and in-display fingerprint scanner
- Huawei Enjoy 8 with 18:9 Display, Android Oreo and Dual Cameras
- Huawei Honor 7C With Face Unlock, 18:9 Display, Smart Selfie Shooter & Fingerprint Sensor
Help support the blog by using these links when shopping through Amazon (easier if you bookmark them):